Communications is proud of its accomplishments over the past six years.
The company has:
- Managed an on-going crisis relating to drug misuse for a major pharmaceutical company that involves strategic analysis and planning, coalition building, management of hostile media, and legislative response.
- Conducted a successful campaign on behalf of a respiratory device manufacturer to fend off restrictive federal regulations.
- Provided strategic counsel on the development and implementation of a major consumer osteoporosis education campaign for Merck, creating a mechanism to draw a broader population of women into the market via diagnostic testing.
- Expanded the market for a leading calcium supplement by creating physician awareness of patients at risk for osteoporosis.
- Created two annual reports for a cancer organization that became marketing tools for specific services.
- Orchestrated communications surrounding the merger of three leading New Jersey hospitals into Atlantic Health System, defusing a potentially sensitive issue in the communities and working with managed care organizations to recognize the new entity.